KS1 Teaching Assistant – Faith School – Coventry
Justteachers are working with an Primary Faith school in Coventry who are looking for a highly motivated KS1 teaching assistant who is passionate about providing creative and challenging experiences for pupils to join their friendly, hard working and dedicated team starting in May 2019 for 1 term with the possibility of extension until the end of the summer term.
- KS1 Teaching Assistant
- Full Time – Starting May 2019
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent and creative KS1 Practice that will result in outstanding progress and achievements for every pupil. Will be innovative and visionary in their approach to leading and teaching across the curriculum and will show passion, dedication, enthusiasm and imagination in their teaching.
Through working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following: –
- A competitive salary, day depending on experience (AWR applies after a 12 week period)
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.