SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant.
Do you have experience supporting young children with additional needs? Are you looking for your next challenge? My school is shouting out for you. A partner school in Birmingham is looking to appoint an experienced Teaching Assistant who has worked with children with additional needs such as Autism.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be calm and patient
- Be tenacious and resilient
- Be a great and creative communicator
- Be flexible
- Ideally have experience in an SEND environment.
- Be passionate about making a difference to a child’s life
- Have a desire to work with children with Autism
- Be enthusiastic, fun, observant and have good concentration levels.
- Excellent behavioral management skills
What you can expect from justteachers:
- A competitive salary depending on experience (AWR applies after a 12-week period)
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 Hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
If you are interested in this role, please complete the below application form with an up to date version of your CV or call now on 02476 463555.
If this job isn’t quite what you are looking for but are looking for a new position, please do contact us as we have lots of exciting opportunities available nationwide.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and we will send you £50!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.