SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant.
Justteachers are actively seeking Behavioural Support Specialists to work within SEN Schools across the west midlands. Behavioural Support Specialists will be supporting students within ESBD.
We have a vast number of Schools in Coventry, Solihull, Birmingham and surrounding areas who are looking for specialists who are motivated, friendly and willing to look behind the behaviours to support their students and teams.
If you have experience working with SEN, SEMH/ESBD students, support work, pastoral work or any kind of work which relates to supporting the progress of vulnerable children or young people then we would like to hear from you!
The ideal candidate will:
- Be comfortable working in challenging environments
- Be willing to build relationships with learners and gain an understanding behind their behaviour.
- Be creative, flexible and have an active interest in working with ESBD children.
- Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification/or equivalent
- Be enthusiastic, fun, observant and have good concentration levels
What you can expect from justteachers:
- A competitive salary depending on experience (AWR applies after a 12-week period)
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 Hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development.
If you are interested in this role, please complete the below application form with an up to date version of your CV or call now on 02476 463555.
If this job isn’t quite what you are looking for but are looking for a new position, please do contact us as we have lots of exciting opportunities available nationwide.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and we will send you £50
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.