EAL Teaching Assistant
justteachers is interviewing for a teaching assistant who can work in one of our partnered schools in Blackburn. The ideal candidate will support a group of pupils 5 days a week who have English as an additional language and need extra support within class. The position will start off as 5 mornings a week with a view to go full time. A teaching assistant qualification is not essential to this role however the following is desirable:
- Experience of working with children with EAL
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- Capability to manage confrontation and challenging behaviour
- An observant and responsive approach
- A positive, energetic and enthusiastic attitude
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0800 832 243.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position please contact us, we have hundreds of roles available nationwide.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.