justteachers is currently recruiting a EYFS teacher for one of our partner schools in the Keighley area. The school are currently looking for a creative and innovative teacher who can support the school with their drive to raise attainment and pupil progress. The candidate must be able to use resources well to aid the learning of the students. The class behaviour can be challenging but overall is good, however strong behaviour management is desirable. Previous experience with EYFS is a must for this position.
For this role you will have:
- PGCE with QTS
- Experience in teaching in EYFS
- Strong classroom management techniques
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references
- Have a professional and flexible attitude in line with justteachers policies
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team
- justteachers are committed to helping NQT’s and will consider those applicants
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.