ASC and Sensory Specialist Required from April
Justteachers is working closely with an SEND school in Warrington looking to recruit an ASC specialist from April 2019 for a maternity cover. The school is a Primary SEND Provision for children with a range of needs from PMLD to P8 MLD.
If you have experience working in this type of provision or have a specialist qualification that lends to working with these needs then please get in touch ASAP. We have a number of clients across Warrington and Greater Manchester that require teachers with SEN experience so if you are looking for a new role to start at Easter then please get in touch.
Ideally you will:
- Have experience working in SEND schools with a range of needs from PMLD – MLD
- Are comfortable working in Special Needs Provision with disabled and vulnerable children
- Possess a Team Teach or equivalent certificate
- Can use Makaton, PECs, BSL or other methods of communication
- Have a teaching qualification for Primary education or Special Needs
- Provide a minimum of 2 references to cover the last 2 years and have a DBS on the update service
- Are available for interviews / observations / trial days
- Be able to work as part of a team and support the ethos of a school
- Be flexible, creative and have an active interest in working with SEND pupils
As a member of justteachers you will be assigned a dedicated consultant who will work to match you to your ideal school/role. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
To apply for this position call us today on 01925826220 or apply online.
justteachers benefits: excellent rates of pay, a dedicated consultant, a contributory pension scheme. Access to safeguarding training and ongoing support & development.
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.