History teacher needed near Norwich
Justteachers are currently assisting this secondary school in Norwich to appoint a Teacher of History who is passionate about delivering high quality lessons to pupils from KS3 to KS4. Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real impact on student progress? Are you looking for a post that offers the challenge of working in a rapidly improving facility? If the answer is yes to both those questions then this could be the job for you. They are very proud of the students who attend the school and are committed to developing the skills of leadership, cooperation and person responsibility so that they succeed academically and also become active, self-confident citizens. The contribution of History is very positive and they are starting to take the next steps on their journey of improvement and advancement.
The role is to start Easter 2019 and is a full-time position, however the school will happily welcome applications from teacher who are looking for a part-time role, with the prospect of a job shame. NQT’s and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply.
Ideally you will have:
- Qualified teacher of History with QTS
- Experience in teaching History across KS3, KS4 and KS5 desirable
- Strong classroom management techniques
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references
- Have a professional and flexible attitude in line with justteachers policies
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team
- justteachers are committed to helping NQT’s and will consider those applicants
The school can offer:
- The opportunity to develop your career in a friendly and supportive environment
- Support, mentoring and professional learning appropriate to the post
- A forward-looking, enthusiastic, dynamic and open staff
Working for Justteachers you can expect to receive the following: –
- A competitive salary
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
• Professional career development
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.