Experienced Primary Teachers – We need you!
Are you an experienced KS1 or KS2 teacher? This could be for you. I am working with a fantastic Primary school in Coventry that are currently looking for a Teacher from Easter.
This 2 form entry school is seeking experienced teachers to be excellent and dedicated practitioners and have the ability to raise both attainment and progress within different year groups.
You will inspire children with engaging lesson plans and increase their enthusiasm for learning; be well motivated and have high expectations for both yourself and your pupils.
We can provide great supportive staff and an excellent school environment. The school offer a full induction programme and also opportunities for career development.
You will have:
- Experience in KS1 or KS2.
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references
- Have a professional and flexible attitude in line with justeachers
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team.
- Justeachersare committed to helping NQT’s and will consider those applicants
Benefits of working through justteachers:
- Pay rewards/competitive pay/negotiable pay on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12 week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team/ Consultants who understand you
- Open hours service from 6am-10pm / On call service
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients/exclusive relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No timesheets/ in house pay roll service
- Other opportunities in the West Midlands and Warwickshire
To apply for this position / If this sounds like the role for you
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.