PMLD Teacher Special School – Warrington– April Start
justteachers are looking for a primary PMLD Teacher with experience or desire to deliver lessons to pupils of Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties.
Due to individual needs of the pupils the school are happy to wait until they find the right teacher however are ideally looking to appoint for April 2019. The school are looking to appoint on long term supply basis initially and will then offer a permanent contract
The school is a well-respected school for special needs pupils within the Warrington LEA. It’s main aim is to foster a spirit of mutual co-operation and self-motivation. The whole team aim to create a positive learning atmosphere based on mutual respect, care and supporting one another to continuously improve its performance.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience delivering lessons to PMLD pupils at Key Stage 1 & 2 or have a desire to work in special school
• Be comfortable working with very vulnerable and poorly children
• Be comfortable with working in different environments
• Can use PECS, BSL, Makaton or other alternative communication methods
• Be a passionate individual who will inspire and motivate your learners.
• Be able to plan, mark and assess using P Scales
• Be able to work as part of a team and support the ethos of a school
• Be flexible, creative and a positive influence on the development and progress of PMLD pupils
If this sounds like the role for you, please call today on 01925826220 or submit your details online. If you are looking for something specific we would also like to hear from you!
As a member of justteachers you will be assigned a dedicated consultant who will work with you to match you to your ideal school/role. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.