Teaching Assistants – Warrington
Are you a Teaching Assistant? justteachers is currently recruiting for passionate and experienced teaching assistants to work in schools in Warrington on a supply basis.
Ideally you will have:
• Experience working within the age range 2-11
• An excellent knowledge of or supporting of the UK national curriculum.
• Energy, enthusiasm and vision.
• Innovative lesson delivery.
• Creative & Inspiring.
• The desire and ability to work in a SEN environment
• Committed & Flexible.
• Have a desire to become part of a committed team.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position please contact us, we have hundreds of roles available nationwide.
Some of the benefits to using justteachers include:
• Great pay rates.
• It’s easy to register.
• Ongoing support and development.
• No timesheets.
• A fantastic 24/7 support team.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.