SEND Teachers – Manchester
Subject: SEN (Special Education Needs)
justteachers is working with a number of special schools who have increased their demand for teachers to work on long term placements across the Greater Manchester area.
We are looking for compassionate, enthusiastic and committed SEN teachers.
Experience and passion for inclusive teaching and understanding special educational needs and disabilities is essential.
Candidates must be:
• Passionate about teaching and learning and willing to immerse themselves in all aspects of school life
• Experience of working within an SEN environment and understands the importance of their role in
• Our Schools support pupils with various educational and social needs, some of which are associated with the
challenges of Speech and language difficulties, communication difficulties, ADHD, PMLD, EBD and Autism.
• Understanding the individual needs within SEN in order to differentiate and modify lessons to ensure a
quality learning experience
• Must hold QTS
• Must be able to provide relevant and recent references.
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.