Are you a Year 2 Teacher looking for a role in Birmingham from Easter 2019
Are you a KS1 teacher looking for a long term supply role in Birmingham for a Year 2 role from Easter 2019?
Our Clients vision is: To develop a school community where children can enjoy a welcoming, secure, happy and healthy environment, where all members can develop self-confidence, self-esteem, self-motivation, independence, compassion, tolerance and understanding of others
The school prides themselves on the achievements and grades of their students. Leadership teams have great passion for their students and are keen to see them progress smoothly from KS1 to KS2.
We have an exciting opportunity for an KS1 Teacher to join one of our Birmingham schools on a long term supply role starting in Easter 2019.
- To work in a 3 form entry school
- Desire to teach willing and keen students these core subjects
- Be able to plan motivating lessons to Year 2
- Able to supply at least 2 educational references covering the past 2 years
Leadership team also contribute to supporting any staff across the school. Teachers from Australia, New Zealand and Canada are also welcome to apply.
Through working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following: –
- A competitive salary, between M1-M6 per day depending on experience (AWR applies after a 12-week period)
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24-hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.