Teaching Assistant (Learning Support Assistant) – Hulme, Greater Manchester
Justteachers are working with a good school in Hulme to find them 2 teaching assistants (Learning Support Assistants) for an immediate start. The current recruitment drive reflects the schools continued goal to provide the best learning experiences for every child. The school has consistently been rated as Good by Ofsted due the hard work and dedication of its team and they are looking for individuals want to make a real difference. This role would be suitable for someone who likes variety. Teaching Assistants at this school are expected to be hands on supporting the class teacher to ensure that learning objectives are consistently being met. The school has a number of children with special education needs and disabilities and often you will be expected to support these children on a one to one basis.
To be considered for this role you must;
- Hold a NVQ Level 2 (Or higher) or degree
- Be personable, calm and patient
- Be passionate about ensuring that every child achieves
- Have a positive attitude and enjoy working with children
- Be willing to be pro-active and act on the guidance of the class teacher
- Be available full time Monday to Friday from 08:30hrs – 16:00hrs
It would be advantageous to have;
- At least 1 years’ experience working with children in a school or other regulated activity
- Experience working with children with autism
- First-hand experience of working with children with Autism
justteachers is an established educational recruiter specialising in the placement of outstanding personnel to a number of educational settings.
Some of the benefits to working with justteachers include:
- Fair pay
- Easy registration
- Ongoing support and development
- No timesheets
- Safeguarding Training
- A fantastic 24/7 support team
- Access to a contributory pension scheme
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Did you know you can easily make £50 for each Teacher or Teaching Assistant referred to us with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page on website and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.