History Teacher needed for September 2019 – Permanent Post
An exceptional opportunity has recently come available to work at one of our partner schools in Bolton. The school are looking for someone that has a love of teaching History and is willing to go the extra mile to insure that pupils consistently make excellent progress. The school is extremely well regarded in the local area and has been graded as ‘Good’ by Ofsted in the last 12 months. The Headteacher is extremely supportive and dynamic. He has a clear vision for the school and is proactively recruiting earlier to secure the right teachers for his school. Newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply and the school will offer a full program of induction. The school are ideally looking to appoint initially on supply basis and for the right person will offer a permanent contract.
Ideally you will:
- Have experience delivering History to Key Stage 3 & 4
- Be willing to plan fun and engaging lessons
- Be willing to go the extra mile to insure all pupils achieve & progress
- Be committed to comprehensive and inclusive education
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team
- Be committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
If you are interested in this role apply below or call us on 01618500310
justteachers is an established educational recruiter specialising in the placement of outstanding personnel to a number of educational settings.
Some of the benefits to working with justteachers include:
- Fair pay
- Easy registration
- Ongoing support and development
- No timesheets
- Safeguarding Training
- A fantastic 24/7 support team
- Access to a contributory pension scheme
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Did you know you can easily make £50 for each Teacher or Teaching Assistant referred to us with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page on website and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.