Behavioural Specialists – Birkenhead
Justteachers is seeking behavioural specialists to work in an SEN school in Birkenhead. We are fast approaching a busy time of year for SEN schools as their intake increases and their needs follow.
If you have experience working with SEN students, SEMH/ESBD students, support work, pastoral work or any other kind of work that relates to supporting the progress of vulnerable children or young people then we need you!
We are actively recruiting specialists to work in a range of environments for long term roles ASAP.
Ideally you will:
• Have experience working in PRUs or ESBD schools
• Are comfortable working in challenging and sometimes difficult environments
• Have experience providing nurture groups, interventions or boosters
• Possess a Team Teach or equivalent certificate
• Provide a minimum of 2 references to cover the last 2 years and have a DBS on the update service
• Are available immediately for interviews / observations
• Be able to work as part of a team and support the ethos of a school
• Be flexible, creative and have an active interest in working with ESBD pupils
As a member of justteachers you will be assigned a dedicated consultant who will work to match you to your ideal school/role. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.