Design Technology Teacher Needed For Easter Start
A Secondary school based in the heart of Coventry are looking to add to their DT department. The main focus of the candidate selected will be focusing on improving attainment. The school are recruiting for a Teacher of Resistant Materials. This is a full time permanent position with an immediate start.
- Developing new relationships with new SLT members and building on your reputation
- Gaining experience in a well-established school
- Rated ‘Good’ by OFSTED
- Operating within a fun team with high ambition
The ideal candidate must be able to:
- Raise amount of pupils taking DT RM post year 9 from 20% to 25%
- Provide confidence to pupils to take on new challenges
- NQT / 1 years’ experience minimum in UK classroom
Benefits of working through justteachers:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12 week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team
- Open hours service from 6am-10pm
- Professional career development
- Exclusive relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- In house pay roll service
- Other opportunities in the West Midlands and Warwickshire
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.
Please contact Taylor on 02476463555 if you feel you would be interested in this position available…
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.