Full Time History Teacher Required.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Humanities Teacher to join a Peterborough based school on a full time, ongoing basis until the end of the academic year. You will be working within a supportive, friendly and well-resourced department and will be required to plan, mark and teach the Design and Technology syllabus. The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified History Teacher with a solid experience of delivering the national curriculum to at least KS4.
Ideally you will have:
- QTS or a Degree with strong curriculum based teaching experience to KS3-5
- Experience in KS3 & KS4.
- Experience in teaching History with Geography is desired but not essential.
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references.
- Have a professional and flexible attitude in line with justeachers
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team.
- Justeachers are committed to helping NQT’s and will consider those applicants.
The salary is competitive and will be dependent on experience, teachers M1 – UPS welcome to apply
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0800 832243
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.