EYFS Teaching Assistants
Subject: EYFS TA
justteachers benefits: excellent rates of pay, a dedicated consultant, a contributory pension scheme. Access to safeguarding training and ongoing support & development.
justteachers works with a number of alternative provisions and SEND schools across Warrington that are looking for Teaching Assistants to work with their children aged from EYFS – KS4 but accessing P-scales and EYFS curriculum.
If you have experience in this area and are looking to work with children with additional needs then please get in touch.
Experience working in the EYFS or with children with additional needs is essential.
The schools that we work with cover a wide area in Warrington, Wigan and the surrounding areas and also cover a range of needs from mainstream learners to PMLD and Profound additional needs.
If you are interested in this kind of work then please get in touch for more information.
An ideal candidate will:
• Have experience working in the EYFS or in a Nursery setting
• Hold a relevant qualification for supporting children i.e. Cache, NVQ or degree
• Have experience although not essential working with additional needs
• Be a confident individual that will inspire and motivate your learners
• Be confident providing personal care where required
• Hold a Team Teach certificate or something equivalent
• Have alternative training such as: suction, gastrostomy, peg feeding etc.
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.