Teacher of Science – Mat leave
We are seeking an enthusiastic and creative Science Teacher with good behaviour management skills to work in one of our partner Academies based in Preston. The school sets high expectations for their pupils and they are specifically looking for a dedicated and knowledgeable teacher to instill a strong work ethic and deliver engaging lessons both inspiring and encouraging pupils to aim high and achieve their full potential.
This welcoming school offers a supportive network and leadership team for all staff and provides a high quality learning and cultural environment that motivates staff and students. You will be joining a well-established department with a wealth of experience among its existing staff therefore if you are a Newly Qualified Teacher or an Aspiring Leader the school are able to offer support, guidance and career progression.
The position will be full time from April 2019 to cover a maternity absence.
Suitable candidates will need to have:
- A solid understanding of the curriculum and know how to track pupils progress
- Ability to plan and deliver creative and motivating lessons.
- Skills to ensure positive management of children’s behaviour
- Vision, commitment and the ability engage pupils with varied abilities
- Enthusiastic, resourceful and motivated to ensure the highest possible standards of student attainment, personal development and well-being are achieved.
Working with justteachers means you will be entitled to some fabulous benefits, these include:
- Competitive Rates of Pay
- A dedicated and friendly consultant who will support your career aspirations
- Professional career development – access to a range of bespoke training courses
- 24-hour service
- AWR applies after a 12-week period.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0800 832 243.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.