Teacher of English needed near Cambridge
Are you a secondary English teacher? Do you have a passion for working with students who are not accessing mainstream education? Can you engage learners using different methods? If you answer yes to any of the above, we would love to hear from you.
Justteachers currently require a passionate and committed English teacher to work within one of our partner secondary schools located near Cambridge. The school caters for secondary aged students who are struggling to cope in mainstream education due to SEMH needs. It is a vibrant, diverse and growing school that provides a fantastic learning environment for students. The Academy prides themselves on being a friendly and inclusive school, and one which wants students to make good academic progress in order to improve their life chances. The core values are a central part of the Academy and it is through these values that they establish both their support and their expectations for everyone in the learning community.
What you need:
- Relevant degree in English/Teaching qualification (QTS desirable)
- Experience in teaching English to KS3 (KS4 desirable)
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references.
- Have a professional and flexible attitude in line with justeachers
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team.
- Justeachers are committed to helping NQT’s and will consider those applicants.
- The salary is competitive and will be dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0800 832 243.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position please contact us, we have hundreds of roles available nationwide.
Some of the benefits to using justteachers include:
- Great pay rates.
- It’s easy to register.
- Ongoing support and development.
- No timesheets.
- A fantastic 24/7 support team.
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.