Teacher of Science
We are seeking an inspirational and ambitious Teacher of Science with a Chemistry or Physics specialism. The successful candidate will have the ability to teach across KS3, 4 and 5 covering the Edexcel specifications. The schools science department consists of a team of eleven teachers and two lab technicians.
The placement is based at an inclusive 11 – 18 secondary school. The school has an ICT rich learning environment including, dedicated suites, film studio, radio station and interactive technology in every classroom. The school is newly built and well designed with spectacular facilities throughout.
This is a full time, permanent position which is due to commence from Easter 2019.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Teaching Qualification in Science
- Good Honours Degree or equivalent
- Successful KS3 and KS4 teaching experience in Chemistry/Physics
- Successful relationships with learners
- Ability to teach full range of students at KS3 & KS4
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Energy, ambition and enthusiasm
- Commitment to an inclusive ethos with the belief that every student counts
- Commitment to making a difference with a positive ‘can do’ outlook
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Adaptability and resilience
Who are we?
Do you want to work with an industry leading, friendly and personal company? Then join us! justteachers is a leading supplier of teachers, nursery nurses, SEN and support staff into schools, colleges and nurseries nationwide. Our continued expansion reflects the high level of service we deliver to our candidates and schools. Our commitment to safeguarding children and schools is at the core of everything we do and the support we offer our candidates ensures they can focus on delivering outstanding education.
Some of the benefits to using justteachers include:
- Great pay rates
- It’s easy to register
- Ongoing support and development
- No time sheets
- Safeguarding training
- A fantastic 24/7 support team
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50!
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0800 832243.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position please contact us, we have hundreds of roles available nationwide.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.