1:1 Teaching Assistant – Manchester
Subject: 1:1 TA
justteachers benefits: excellent rates of pay, a dedicated consultant, a contributory pension scheme. Access to safeguarding training and ongoing support & development.
Justteachers is currently working with a number of schools across the Manchester area who are looking for 1:1 TAs to support children with a range of needs including ASC, MLD, SLD, PMLD and other Special Educational Needs.
If you have a TA qualification or have experience working with children or young people who have severe behavioural and mental health issues then please get in touch.
We are currently in a very busy period and demand for good quality teaching assistants is high. We are also able to offer guaranteed pay contracts for candidates with outstanding references and full time availability.
The ideal candidate will:
• Hold a TA qualification or have experience working with disadvantaged and vulnerable students
• Be a confident individual with good behaviour management
• Have additional CPD relevant to working with additional needs
• Are comfortable or open to working with SEND students
• Be confident providing personal care if required
• Be able to work as part of a team and support the ethos of a school
As a member of justteachers you will be assigned a dedicated consultant who will work to match you to your ideal school/role. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.