Science Teacher Required – Wigan
justteachers are currently assisting an outstanding secondary school in the Wigan area to recruit a Science teacher. Experience teaching Science at KS3 and KS4 is essential. This post is a long term post and will run up to Summer 2019.
Opportunities of permanent positions within the school are a possibility, and we will actively seek a permanent role for you if this is what you are looking for.
Are you able to offer the following?
• Hold QTS
• Positive behaviour management
• Ability to motivate
• Committed to the welfare and safeguarding of students
• Build positive relationships with pupils
We currently work with various schools in the Wigan and Leigh area and have part time and full time Teaching roles available with immediate starts and Easter starts. If the job spec above may not be suited to you, please still send in your details to be considered for other suitable roles.
Benefits of working through justteachers:
• Pay rewards/competitive pay/negotiable pay on experience AWR will apply after a 12-week period
• Rewarding teaching service
• Friendly personal team
• Consultants who understand you
• Open hours service from 6am-10pm
• On call service
• Professional career development
• Long standing relationships with clients/exclusive relationships with clients
• Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
• No timesheets/ in house pay roll service
justteachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.