Are you a interested in supporting students with challenging behaviour?
Justteachers are currently recruiting for support workers/teaching assistants/ex-military personnel to work within one of our partner schools in the Market Rasen area. In this role you will be supporting students who have challenging behaviour, helping them to achieve their academic targets/increase their progress. The children who you will be working with have a range of complex needs including ESBD, ADHD and ASC. The ideal candidate will have;
- Strong behaviour management strategies
- Previous experience working with children
- The ability to build relationships with disengaged pupils
- Good knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Positive attitude and the willingness to go above and beyond
What you can expect when you work for justteachers is;
- A dedicated consultant
- 24/7 service
- Competitive and fair rates of pay
- Advice and support
- Rewarding work placements
- A great recommendation scheme – £50 per candidate recommended RAF@justteachers.co.uk
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV or call us now on 0800 833243.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.