Teacher of English in Attleborough
Jussteachers are currently recruiting for a teacher of English for a partner school close to Attleborough. We are seeking to appoint a talented and highly motivated teacher of English to join a successful and supportive team in a well-established department. This post provides an excellent opportunity for an NQT to secure their first role or for an experienced teacher to develop/further their career. The successful candidate will be required to teach English across KS3 and KS4, and all ability ranges, experience teaching KS5 is desirable.
The English Department is committed to providing high quality teaching and learning for all students and the post represents an ideal opportunity to work in a happy, friendly and positive environment. They want to employ teachers who can follow their ethos and strive to support the progress the school are currently making. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, motivated and innovative, they want people who can really engage with their students and raise attainment within the subject.
Ideally you will have:
- Qualified teacher of English with QTS
- Experience in teaching English across KS3, KS4 and KS5 desirable
- Strong classroom management techniques
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references
- Have a professional and flexible attitude inline with justteacherspolicies
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team
- justteachersare committed to helping NQT’s and will consider those applicants
The school can offer:
- The opportunity to develop your career in a friendly and supportive environment
- Support, mentoring and professional learning appropriate to the post
- A forward-looking, enthusiastic, dynamic and open staff
Working for Justteachers you can expect to receive the following: –
- A competitive salary
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
Justteachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for Justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please to apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching vacancies
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.