Maths teacher needed Attleborough
Justteachers are currently looking to appoint a teacher of Math for one of their partner schools close to Attleborough. They want their students to love learning and be well placed to do something great with their lives. The school have a caring network of teaching staff and make sure that their staff have the time and support to plan, teach and assess effectively. High quality professional development and leadership training for staff are central features of our school and Trust.
We are looking for a talented Maths Teacher who is ambitious, positive, highly professional and absolutely committed to ensuring that students achieve great outcomes and enjoy Maths.
The successful candidate will be provided with personalised professional development from the academy trust. This offer includes subject specific development leadership development and coaching programmes. This is in addition to the high quality faculty and whole school professional development provided to all staff. They aim to attract, develop and retain the very best people and to be the ‘Employer of choice’.
Whether you are an NQT or an experienced teacher, we would like to hear from you. You will be part of a fantastic and highly motivated team that is determined to use the application of Math knowledge to make learning interesting and engaging. The school are continuously improving with strong development plans in place. Applications from NQT’s and experienced teachers are welcomed.
Ideally you will have:
- QTS (desirable)
- Experience in teaching Math across KS3 / 4
- Strong classroom management techniques
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references
- Have a professional and flexible attitude inline with justteacherspolicies
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team
- justteachersare committed to helping NQT’s and will consider those applicants
The school can offer:
- The opportunity to develop your career in a friendly and supportive environment
- Support, mentoring and professional learning appropriate to the post
- A forward-looking, enthusiastic, dynamic and open staff
Working for Justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- A competitive salary
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
Justteachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for Justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please to apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching vacancies
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Please note that this job expires after 90 days, you can though still apply to be considered for similar roles that we have available.