SEN Support Staff needed in Lincolnshire
Location: Louth, Horncastle, Skegness, Boston, Spalding and surrounding areas
Role: Teaching Assistant
Justteachers work with a number of partner Mainstream and Specialist Education Schools across Louth, Horncastle, Skegness, Boston, Spalding and surrounding areas.
We currently have the following roles available;
- Autism specialist to support a KS2 student
- 1:1 support for Reception student with Global Delay
- Support Assistant for KS2 student with Cerebral Palsy
- EAL support assistant, to work 1:1 & with small groups
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong ability and skills to work with the class teacher to deliver enthusiastic and engaging lessons
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Experience with Cerebral Palsy
- Flexibility to adapt to unique situations
- Hold a current enhanced DBS on the update service or be prepared to apply for a new one
- At least 2 references that cover the last two years
This is a chance to make a real difference to the lives of their pupils and students, many of which have previously experienced difficulty in sustained learning within a mainstream provision.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0800 833243.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.