Full time English position Cambridgeshire
Justteachers is currently seeking a well-qualified, enthusiastic and committed English Teacher to work within one of our partner Secondary schools located in Wisbech, Cambridgeshire. The School is a mixed, larger than average academy serving a small market town and its surrounding villages.
The post is offered with an attractive salary package that can be linked to specific responsibilities. This role offers an exciting opportunity to join the English faculty which has an excellent leadership team who are strongly committed to the achievement of their students.
The school aims to provide the best possible education to students and embraces the Brooke Weston ethos that puts students at the heart of everything it does.
The post is to start in Easter 2019 and is a permanent position.
- Demonstrate outstanding teaching across the age and ability range of the academy.
- Show commitment to building the success of the subject leading to sustained improvement in student performance.
- Have ambition for further career progression and a commitment to continued professional development.
The exact role and responsibilities can be negotiated with the successful candidate.
To be considered for the position you must:
- Be a Qualified teacher.
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references from the last two years (this includes NQT placement schools)
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team.
- Have a professional and flexible attitude.
- Both experienced teachers and NQT’s are welcome to apply
Salary will be in line with the National Teachers Pay Scale. Teachers M1 to UPS welcome to apply
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.