Calling all Sports Coaches
Do you hold a sports coaching qualification and aspire to get into teaching?
Justteachers currently work on behalf of a number of secondary schools requiring Sports Coaches on a long term, permanent and ad hoc basis.
- To proactively undertake the safe preparation, maintenance and removal of equipment in all sports facilities in relation to coaching sessions.
- To provide coaching / instruction / facilitation as appropriate to individuals / groups to recognised standards of National Governing Bodies across a range of sports and activities throughout the year, including the preparation of lesson plans and risk assessments.
- To administer first aid as required
- Carry out any reasonable instruction as requested by Project Coordinators
MAIN JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Coaching Awards (Level 1) in various disciplines
- HNC in Sports Coaching, Leisure management, sports studies or related subject
- Practical experience of working in sports and recreation centres or leisure industry,
- Experience in coaching in sports
- Experience of coaching school aged children in a busy and demanding environment.
- Valid First Aid Certificate
- Valid PVG Certificate and Child Protection Training or willing to attend training
- Driving Licence
The salary is competitive and will be dependent on experience. Guaranteed pay contracts available with minimum earnings of £250.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0800 832243.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.