Teacher of Maths required in Wakefield
Start Date: Immediate Start
What we are looking for….
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and inspiring classroom practitioner. This is a fantastic opportunity for driven professionals to join a Family of Schools. An excellent knowledge and understanding of the subject is essential. You must possess the skills and determination to make a significant difference to the lives of our students and share our single goal of ‘students first’. Applications are invited from both newly qualified and experienced professionals.
Suitable candidates must:
- Hold a relevant degree/equivalent with PGCE or QTS
- Have evidence of skills in engaging, motivating and inspiring young people aged 11-16 and adults to learn.
- Have evidence of skills in learning, teaching, assessment methods inline with those set out in core standards expected of a professional teacher.
- Have an outstanding teaching track record or the potential to develop one.
- Know how to track pupils progress
- Ability to plan and deliver lessons up to A’level, specialising in Maths
- Skills to ensure positive management of student’s behaviour
Working with justteachers means you will be entitled to some fabulous benefits, these include:
- Competitive Rates of Pay ranging from £100 – £170 per day
- A dedicated and friendly consultant who will support your career aspirations
- Professional career development – access to a range of bespoke training courses
- 24 hour service
- AWR applies after a 12 week period.
In order to be considered for this position you will need to hold qualified teacher status and be able to provide references covering the last 2 years.
If you have any queries or require further information please call 0800 832243 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.