Main Scale PSHE and RE Teacher- April 2019- Bradford
Justteachers are currently working on behalf of a secondary Academy who are looking to appoint a Humanities Teacher who should be experienced in teaching PSHE and RE up to Key Stage 4 .
Candidates should possess and display:
- The ability to establish good personal professional relationships at all levels, with parents, children and colleagues
- Excited by and committed to maximising the benefits of working in an all through setting
- Openness, good humour, energy, enthusiasm and a sense of proportion.
- Self confidence
- Intellectual ability
- Integrity – consistency between what you say and what you do
- A willingness to commit to the academy code of ethical practice in order that safeguarding policies can be fully implemented
Relevant Teaching Qualifications are essential and NQTs are encouraged to apply.
Candidates must have an enhanced DBS in place or be willing to undertake one.
This is a temporary to permanent role for the right candidate
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.