Primary SEND Teacher required for School in SE London – Start January 2019
justteachers are looking to assist one of our partnership schools to appoint an experienced Primary SEND Teacher. If you want to make a difference to the lives of children and young people with SEND, this might be your ideal opportunity for you. justteachers are recruiting for a strong Primary SEND Teacher for a school in SE London.
The role will require you to be flexible and open to new ideas. Have excellent communication skills and have a proven track record supporting pupils with SEND in a mainstream setting.
- You need to be a highly motivated and inspiring
- You are required to be passionate to help your students to achieve their potential
- You will need vision, expertise and commitment to your students and team
- Have a commitment to pupils and supporting them in progressing and achieving grades
Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- Pay rewards/competitive pay/negotiable pay on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12- week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team/ Consultants who understand you
- Open hours service from 6am-10pm / On call service
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients/exclusive relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No timesheets/ in house pay roll service
- Other opportunities in London SE1
To apply for this position please forward your CV in the first instance.
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.