Level 3 Teaching Assistants – SLD, PMLD and ASC
Subject: SEND Teaching Assistants
justteachers benefits: excellent rates of pay, a dedicated consultant, a contributory pension scheme. Access to safeguarding training and ongoing support & development.
Are you a Level 3 Teaching Assistant looking to gain more experience working in SEND provisions and schools? Do you have experience with children, young people or adults with additional needs?
Are you interested in trying a range of schools over Manchester and experience a range of needs to build your professional development?
If so then Justteachers would be very interested in speaking to you. We are working with a number of schools across Manchester that have requirements and we are approaching a very busy time of year so work will definitely be abundant.
• Have experience working with SEND either in classrooms, care homes or alternative provisions
• Have an active interest in gaining more experience working with SLD, MLD, PMLD or other Additional Needs
• Hold training relevant to SEND such as Team Teach, MAPA, Moving and Handling, Autism Awareness or Attachment Disorder training
• Be a passionate individual who is dedicated and committed to working with SEND
• Hold a relevant Teaching Assistant Qualification – CACHE, NVQ or equivalent
As a member of justteachers you will be assigned a dedicated consultant who will work to match you to your ideal school/role. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.