SEND Teacher – ASC and MLD
Subject: Primary Teacher
justteachers benefits: excellent rates of pay, a dedicated consultant, a contributory pension scheme. Access to safeguarding training and ongoing support & development.
justteachers are looking for a Primary Trained Teacher with experience working with children with ASC or MLD. Although experience with SEND isn’t necessary, a candidate with resilience and initiative is essential.
If you are looking for a change at Easter and have already handed in your notice or are immediately available, then please get in touch.
This role would be well supported and there is a lot of scope for progression within the job. Our client is a Primary school which is part of a Trust based within the Manchester area.
If you are/have:
• A teacher who understands the importance of their role in safeguarding children and have a good working knowledge of legislation and practice around this
• A teacher who is able to understand individual needs in order to differentiate and modify lessons to set progressive, challenging targets and plan high quality learning experiences
• An energetic team player with a relentless positive approach and excellent communication skills
• High expectations and aspirations for all children
• Bundles of imagination and innovating ideas to motivate, challenge and inspire all pupils
• A teacher willing to immerse themselves in all aspects of school life and able to contribute ideas to further enrich the vision of the school
• Flexible and well organised and understand the importance of genuine collaboration between teachers, children and parents
• An interest in and/or an ability to contribute to music development within the school would be an advantage.
As a member of justteachers you will be assigned a dedicated consultant who will work to match you to your ideal school/role. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.