Experienced Computer Science Teacher required for an “Outstanding” Academy
justteachers are currently working with one of our partnership schools to appoint a highly skilled, qualified practitioner as Teacher of Computer Science. You will need to demonstrate your commitment to raising achievement; working across the full curriculum to ensure your students succeed their goals. Start ASAP
You will need to;
- Be a high calibre teacher who can teach pupils of all abilities
- Be able to show a strong record of raising student attainment through your teaching
- Have the capacity to bring innovative ideas to the classroom
- Hold QTS (or equivalent) and a relevant undergraduate degree
You will have the opportunity to advance your career within a supportive academy environment. You will be part of a Federation established in developing practitioners and nurturing excellent future leaders, with unrivalled opportunities for progression; whatever your aspirations as a teacher, middle or senior leader, our Teaching School Alliance provides a range of bespoke courses and qualifications, including our Aspiring Leaders NPQML and NPQSL programmes to help you achieve your ambitions more quickly.
- The Academy is part of a large federation trust
- The Academy services students from year 7 to Sixth form
- An “Outstanding” school judged by Ofsted
- The academy is set across 7 acres of land
- Good local transport links & on-site parking for vehicles and bicycles
Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- Pay rewards/competitive pay/negotiable pay on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12-week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team/ Consultants who understand you
- Open hours service from 6am-10pm / On call service
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients/exclusive relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No timesheets/ in house pay roll service
Other opportunities in the London area; we are looking for talented individuals who want to be a part of transforming education and helping create exceptional places of learning.
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.