Teacher of English in Fakenham
Jussteachers are currently recruiting for a teacher of English for a partner school in Fakenham. We are looking to appoint an innovative teacher of English who can support the development of the department. There would be the requirement to teach across KS3 and KS4; KS5 experience would be an advantage. The school prides itself on the quality of teaching they provide; they want to hear from candidates who have the enthusiasm and motivation to be able to engage students, whatever their ability.
The role is to start in February 2019 and is a full-time position, however the school will happily welcome applications from teacher who are looking for a part-time role, with the prospect of a job share. NQT’s and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply.
Ideally you will have:
- Qualified teacher of English with QTS
- Experience in teaching English across KS3, KS4 and KS5 desirable
- Strong classroom management techniques
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references
- Have a professional and flexible attitude inline with justteacherspolicies
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team
- justteachersare committed to helping NQT’s and will consider those applicants
The school can offer:
- The opportunity to develop your career in a friendly and supportive environment
- Support, mentoring and professional learning appropriate to the post
- A forward-looking, enthusiastic, dynamic and open staff
Working for Justteachers you can expect to receive the following: –
- A competitive salary
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
Justteachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for Justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please to apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching vacancies
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.