Secondary Support Assistant
Are you a role model who has experience with young adults that need some extra TLC for a new post? One of my partner schools is currently seeking a behavioural support assistant to start ASAP across all key stages in a secondary setting supporting a small group of children.
Ideally you will:
• Have relevant transferable skills
• Be able to engage with hard to reach secondary aged students
• School experience not essential
• Have a desire to become part of a committed team
• Be committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
Rates of pay will be from £55 per day
If you are interested in this role apply below or call us on 0161 850 0310
justteachers is an established educational supply business specialising in the recruitment and placement of outstanding personnel to a number of educational settings.
Some of the benefits to working with justteachers include:
• Competitive and fair rates of pay
• Easy registration
• Ongoing support and development
• No timesheets
• Safeguarding Training
• A fantastic 24/7 support team
• Access to a contributory pension scheme
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.