Lunchtime Organiser needed from January…
justteachers are looking for a lunchtime organiser to start without our schools on a long-term basis from January. If you are experienced or simply looking for more experience and think you meet the below criteria, then please get in touch.
The role involves:
• supervising pupils in the dining hall and the playground.
• helping pupils with cutting up their food and a variety of tasks.
• cleaning up spillages and sickness, helping to clear away food and stack tables and chairs after pupils
have left the dining hall
• ensuring pupils keep out of areas that are out of bounds, and don’t leave the school premises
• behaviour management and escalating any issues.
• tending to pupils who are sick or injured, ensuring they receive appropriate medical attention, and
reporting any serious accidents
• reporting any concerns to Headteacher
• assisting with play activities if required.
Ideally you will:
• Have a clear DBS registered on the update service (if you do not hold a certificate currently, you can
apply through us).
• Be able to provide two recent references covering the last two years, one from your most recent post.
• enjoyment of working with children and the ability to control and supervise them
• the ability to stay calm
• good communication skills
• the ability to work as part of a team
If the above sounds well suited to you and you are interested in finding out more information and registering with us, please send over your CV or call us on 0161 850 0310. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.