Year 4 Primary Teacher needed – Warrington
Are you an experienced Primary Teacher looking for your next role? justteachers is currently seeking an experienced Year 4 Primary Teacher to work within one of our partner schools located in Warrington. The school has a great support team. The Head Teacher is very approachable and very hands on with the children and expects the children to be well supported.
Ideally you will:
• Have QTS and worked within Primary Schools in the last 2 years
• Have relevant qualifications
• Have strong behaviour management skills
• Have a desire to become part of a committed team
• Be committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
Rates of pay are dependent on experience.
justteachers is an established educational supply business specialising in the recruitment and placement of outstanding personnel to a number of educational settings.
Some of the benefits to working with justteachers include:
• Competitive and fair rates of pay from £110 – £131 per day
• Easy registration
• Ongoing support and development
• No timesheets
• Safeguarding Training
• A fantastic 24/7 support team
• Access to a contributory pension scheme
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.