Science Teacher Required for January Start – Wigan
We are currently looking for a Science Teacher to work within one of our partner schools in Wigan from January.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and inspirational school.
We are seeking an experienced teacher who is enthusiastic, energetic and ambitious to join our well qualified, committed staff and add capacity to our Science Department, delivering outstanding teaching and learning of their subject to ensure students achieve excellent academic results.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be experienced in raising attainment in a challenging classroom environment
• Hold QTS
• Have proven experience working successfully with students of all abilities
• Be able to show evidence of continually improving the teaching and learning of their subject though schemes
of work and extra-curricular activities
• Be committed to the schools ethos of high expectations and no excuses.
We are looking for someone with a passion and determination to see all students, regardless of background or ability, succeed in their education, gain access to university and lead fulfilling lives in careers of their choice.
This role is suitable for either a NQT or an experienced teacher.
justteachers is an established educational supply business specialising in the recruitment and placement of outstanding personnel to a number of educational settings.
Some of the benefits to working with justteachers include:
• Competitive and fair rates of pay
• Easy registration
• Ongoing support and development
• No timesheets
• Safeguarding Training
• A fantastic 24/7 support team
• Access to a contributory pension scheme
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.