Science teacher needed Swaffham
Are you a passionate Science teacher who can apply your knowledge and skills to a diverse and challenging environment? Whether you are an experienced teacher of science, or an NQT looking for the next step in your career, we would be interested in speaking to you in more detail.
The ideal candidate would be able to teach all three sciences to GCSE (KS5 desirable), although, they would be willing to consider candidates who are more experienced in certain subjects, with the willingness to develop their areas of improvement. The school has a strong science department, with state of the art facilities for both theory and practical lessons. They are interested in hearing from all applicants who have a real passion for improving student interest in Science, with the willingness to be involved with any extra-curricular activities.
Part-time applicants are encouraged to apply – the school will consider a job share option for the right candidate.
Ideally you will have:
- QTS (desirable)
- Experience in teaching Science across KS3 / 4
- Strong classroom management techniques
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references
- Have a professional and flexible attitude inline with justteacherspolicies
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team
- justteachersare committed to helping NQT’s and will consider those applicants
The school can offer:
- The opportunity to develop your career in a friendly and supportive environment
- Support, mentoring and professional learning appropriate to the post
- A forward-looking, enthusiastic, dynamic and open staff
Working for Justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- A competitive salary
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
Justteachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for Justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please to apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching vacancies
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.