Primary Teacher WANTED for “Good” school in Lewisham
Do you have the passion and enthusiasm to engage with your young pupils and make their learning experience fun? justteachers are seeking to recruit a qualified, enthusiastic and self-motivated KS1 Primary Teacher. You may be an NQT teacher looking for your ideal school.
This is a full-time role, start January 2019
We will be interviewing w/c 10 December 2018.
The role & candidate:
- Do you have experience teaching in KS1?
- Ability to plan engaging and challenging lessons
- You will need to have QTS
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- Have strong subject knowledge of the primary national curriculum
- Do you have a compassionate, supportive learning style?
- Are you a self-starter and can make good use of your resources?
- Do you have positive behaviour management?
- Do you have strong leadership skills to guide different ability groups of pupils?
- You need to be committed to the welfare and safeguarding of your pupils
Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- Pay rewards/competitive pay/negotiable pay on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12 week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team/ Consultants who understand you
- Open hours service from 6am-10pm / On call service
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients/exclusive relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No timesheets/ in house pay roll service
- Other opportunities in London, please get in touch
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.