Learning Support Assistants – Wigan
Justteachers are working with an alternative provision in Skelmersdale that are looking for Teaching Assistants to support their students on an ad hoc basis.
Due to the nature of the work, a resilient and committed person is essential.
The provision caters for children from outside the authority who are vulnerable and have a range of needs including SEMH and ESBD.
If you have experience working with children or young people with these additional needs or are interested in gaining more experience supporting children with social, emotional and behavioural needs then please get in touch. We have a range of schools across the Wigan area that are looking for SEND support and the workload is only going to increase.
Ideally you will:
• Have experience working with children with additional needs
• Be comfortable working with challenging behaviour
• Be a valuable member of a team and contribute where necessary
• Have a Child workforce DBS or be willing to apply for one (ESSENTIAL)
• Be flexible, creative and have an active interest in working with children and young people who have statements for additional needs.
As a member of justteachers you will be assigned a dedicated consultant who will work to match you to your ideal school/role. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.