Catering Teacher – January 2019
Subject: Secondary Catering Teacher
justteachers benefits: excellent rates of pay, a dedicated consultant, a contributory pension scheme. Access to safeguarding training and ongoing support & development.
Justteachers is currently working with a school in South Manchester that is recruiting for a Catering Teacher to start in January 2019. The role is temp to perm which means you could be offered a contract at the end of the role.
The school is a specialist provision for students at KS4 and above with ESBD needs. This means that students have a range of needs from mental health – severe behaviour which requires a resilient and dedicated member of staff. You will be required to plan, mark and assess the students in the run up to the GCSE exams so the successful candidate needs to be reliable and dedicated.
If you think you have the relevant experience and qualifications for this role then please get in touch ASAP.
Ideally you will:
• Hold a teaching qualification with QTS or QTLS (ESSENTIAL)
• Be comfortable working with challenging behaviour
• Be a valuable member of a team and contribute where necessary
• Be able to plan, mark and assess as needed
• Hold a Team Teach qualification (not essential)
• Have a Child workforce DBS or be willing to apply for one (ESSENTIAL)
• Be flexible, creative and have an active interest in working with children and young people who have statements for additional needs.
As a member of justteachers you will be assigned a dedicated consultant who will work to match you to your ideal school/role. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.