GCSE Tutor – ASAP until June
Subject: 1:1 Tutor
justteachers benefits: excellent rates of pay, a dedicated consultant, a contributory pension scheme. Access to safeguarding training and ongoing support & development.
Justteachers is working with an SEMH school in Warrington that are looking for a 1:1 Tutor to work with a Y11 child on an outreach basis.
This role is to start ASAP and would involve collecting the student from home and then working at a centralised location i.e. local library.
You would be responsible for supporting the child with Maths, English and Science in order to raise his attainment ready for the GCSE exams in June.
This role is full time and long term for the right person and would be extremely rewarding.
If you live in the Warrington area or are willing to travel there and have experience with GCSE tutoring then please get in touch asap!
Ideally you will:
• Have experience providing GCSE tuition
• Have experience working with ESBD or SEMH needs
• Are comfortable working in SEN environments
• Be a passionate individual who will inspire and motivate your learners.
• Be able to plan, mark and assess if needed
• Be able to work as part of a team and support the ethos of a school
• Be flexible, creative and have an active interest in working with SEMH pupils
As a member of justteachers you will be assigned a dedicated consultant who will work to match you to your ideal school/role. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.