Classics / Latin Teacher required for Independent School in Poole
justteachers are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, confident Teacher of Latin, KS3, KS4 and KS5. This is a temporary role to start January – Easter 2019.
The ideal candidate:
- Be an able Teacher of Latin who has the skills to utilise motivational learning techniques in your teaching practice
- Ability to create fun lessons and engage your students
- Have the ability to show a real passion for your subject and lead your class
- To be reliable, efficient and inspirational
- You may have graduated from University and hold QTS or have years of experience
- Must have a genuine desire and passion to commit to this role and MFL department
- Have a commitment to pupils and supporting them in progressing and achieving grades
- The school is a short distance from Poole town centre
- The students are well motivated
- Excellent working environment, free onsite parking, free lunch plus other staff benefits
Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- Pay rewards/competitive pay/negotiable pay on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12- week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team/ Consultants who understand you
- Open hours service from 6am-10pm / On call service
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients/exclusive relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No timesheets/ in house pay roll service
- Other opportunities in the Dorset area
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.