Send Support Workers – Liverpool
Justteachers are searching for SEN Teaching Assistants to work in SEN schools and provisions in Liverpool.
The candidates we are looking for will be familiar and/or comfortable working with a wide range of Special Educational Needs. Experience working with people who have Autism, ADHD, Moderate to Severe Learning Difficulties, Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties and Social, Emotional and Mental Health Difficulties is essential.
To be suitable to register with us you must:
· Be available for work full or part time
· Have access to a car and be willing to drive for work
· Be versatile, flexible, confident and have the ability to tailor your teaching style to engage students with a wide range of special educational needs
· Have flexibility to take on short term, long term or day-to-day placements at a wide range of SEN schools and provisions
· Have a positive, flexible and upbeat mentality and a genuine interest in pursuing a career working with individuals who have special educational needs
In return you will:
· Be paid weekly through PAYE
· Have access to CPD courses and seminars including Team Teach and Safeguarding
· Have access to a dedicated team of committed SEND consultants 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and all candidates are required to have an enhanced DBS from the Disclosure and Barring Service. This also has to be placed onto the update service. Full assistance will be provided at interview.
As a member of justteachers you will be assigned a dedicated consultant who will work to match you to your ideal school/role. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.