ESBD Teaching Assistants
Do you have experience working with vulnerable and challenging children? Have you worked in Youth Offender Services, Youth Work Groups, with vulnerable children in care? Dementia Care or any other alternative provision for vulnerable children or young people with Mental Health needs?
If so, Justteachers would be interested in speaking to you. We have a number of schools across Warrington that support children and young people with SEMH or ESBD needs. We are quickly approaching a very busy time of year so regular work is available. If you are resilient, dedicated, committed and have a fantastic personality then please contact us!
Ideally you will:
• Have experience working with ESBD and SEMH children or young people
• Are comfortable working in alternative provisions with vulnerable and deprived children
• Are resilient, dedicated and committed to making a difference
• Can use a range of de-escalation or behavioural techniques
• Be an inspiring and positive role-model
• Be able to work as part of a team and support the ethos of a school
• Be flexible, creative and have an active interest in working with SEMH pupils
As a member of justteachers you will be assigned a dedicated consultant who will work to match you to your ideal school/role. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
To apply now submit your details below or call us on 01925 826 220
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.