Support Worker – Mental Health
Justteachers are currently recruiting a number of ESBD and SEMH workers to support a number of schools across Wigan, St Helens and Warrington.
If you have experience working with children or young people who have these needs or have been a youth support worker and are able to provide references then please get in touch.
We are approaching a peak season in education regarding vacancies and sickness and require good quality candidates to work in our partner schools. We are able to offer a range of roles including: day-to-day, ad hoc, part time, full time, short and long term.
Ideally you will:
• Have experience working with challenging behaviour
• Are ex-police, youth work, teaching assistant or teacher
• Are comfortable supporting students from very vulnerable and deprived backgrounds
• Have resilience and a passion to work as part of a team
• Be flexible, available and able to provide a minimum of 2 references to cover the last 2 years employment history (paid or voluntary)
• Hold a Team Teach certificate or other positive handling qualification
• Have a DBS on the online update service or be willing to apply for one
As a member of justteachers you will be assigned a dedicated consultant who will work to match you to your ideal school/role. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.