SEN Teaching Assistant
Justteachers are working with a number of clients across the Liverpool and St Helen’s area that are looking for SEN Teaching Assistants. If you drive or are able to navigate public transport systems with ease, then please get in touch as we are confident that we can find you a rewarding and worthwhile opportunity.
We are approaching an extremely busy time of year so we will be able to provide regular, short, long or ad hoc placements in a number of schools.
If you have experience working with children or young people with additional needs or have a relevant support qualification then we are interested in speaking to you.
Ideally you will:
• Have experience working with learning difficulties
• Are comfortable working in SEN environments
• Are comfortable with personal care or feeding if required
• Can use PECS, BSL, Makaton or other alternative communication methods
• Be a passionate individual who will inspire and motivate your learners.
• Be able to plan, mark and assess if needed
• Be able to work as part of a team and support the ethos of a school
• Be flexible, creative and have an active interest in working with SEND pupils
As a member of justteachers you will be assigned a dedicated consultant who will work to match you to your ideal school/role. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.